Saturday, March 5, 2011

Honey Bee Scissors - Review

Do you ever have one of those products that once you own it you wonder how you ever lived without it all these years. I have an endless number, but today I am talking about the Honey Bee Scissors. I love 'em.

Last night I stayed up into the wee hours preparing the finishing touches to our Japan unit study. One of the items that I had put off dealing with was the Dover Japanese paper dolls that I ordered from Amazon. I placed an order at the beginning of the year and got them for a steal with the buy 3 get the 4th for free. I bought 20+ mini books of "sticker" paper dolls, or so I thought. When I placed my order, I must have rushed, because of the great deal I was getting and ended up with some that needed to be cut out - a tedious job to say the least.
Anyway, long story short, I used my fabulous Honey Bee scissors and as I was cutting out all those microscopic pieces I found myself being so thankful for my little scissors. They made the job so much easier. They can manuever around the tiniest edges and are extremely sharp. No tugging or tearing of the paper. I would never have been able to accomplish the task with my regular household scissors.
They truly are a cut above the rest.

No comments: